Bathroom Renovations by Better View Property Services
Ask for a free quote and consultation from one of representitives
Bathroom updates & renovations by Better View
Bathrooms and Beyond gives you more than just simple bathroom renovations. Better View will transform your bathroom into a place where you will surely love to spend time. As a family owned business, we believe in personal interaction…… We actually listen to what you want and work these ideas together with some of our many experiences to deliver the bathroom of your dreams.
We understand the choices and preferences of our clients especially as regards their property. We make sure we build the bathroom of your dreams and ensure that everything else in your property stays the same as it was before our arrival. -
Affordable Rates We offer our services at affordable rates that are priced meticulously (not just ball-parked) so as to give the cut-price that will not compromise your dream bathroom!
Bathroom Renovation tips by Better View Property Services
1. Compile a list of must-haves and “lust”-haves when revamping the bathroom.
The essentials – such as a good-sized bath and extensive storage – need to be in the budget breakdown, while splurges – like a rainshower or underfloor heating – need to be adjusted when the final costings are completed.
2. Less is more.
A pristine, uncluttered layout utilising clever storage will make your bathroom appear spacious and inviting.
3. A white, off-white or neutral colour scheme gives the illusion of more space in the tiniest bathroom.
4. Treat accessories and cosmetics as a work of art.
5. When choosing the builder and his team, the cheapest isn’t always the best.
6. When renovating, moving out may be inevitable for a few weeks
7. Dust control.
Work sites are usually dusty and dirty so make sure you block all doorways to adjacent rooms with plastic so dust doesn’t sneak into other areas of your home.
8. Try before you buy.
9. To make your bathroom feel more spacious, a clear shower screen is a winner.
It’s also worth considering a frameless shower screen or – if you prefer the hotel-style ‘wet room’ look – no screen at all.
10. A little old world charm.
11. Maximise floor space.
12. Keep it compact.
13. Look for a vanity with contemporary storage systems.
14. Speed up your morning routine.
15. The classic shower drain has come a long way.
16. In a small bathroom, a normal hinged door can be a real space invader.
17. To prevent mould build-up, ventilation is key.
18. Makeing it fit.
19. Comfirm materials.
20. Picking your paint.